Friday 7 April 2017

Heaven on Wheels show, Belgium 2017


My highlights from my trip to Heaven on Wheels show held in Anderlecht, Belgium.




As soon as we had finished the short train ride from Dover to Calais we made the 120 mile trip to the hotel in Brussels.  To keep myself entertained I grabbed a few rolling shots of the convoy...

Audi Sport livery looked cool



This BMW Touring was lowered with new wheels and wrapped in one day


One of the super clean DC5s I convoyed over with. More of those to follow...


Also convoying over was Ben Parker in his pretty special Honda NSX. Featuring Full carbon fibre front and rear wings plus 24K gold plated Mugen MF10s instagram - @benparkerperfectionist





So we made it to the Hotel Erasme thanks to "The Work horse" as my mate Toby calls it. Still a very capable, comfortable and reliable hot hatch. I was riding shotgun in this hanging out getting the rollers. The complete opposite to his other project (VW Karmann Ghia) check out his instagram: @tattoo26





The Sussex area DC5 crew.  







Instagrams:



Now for some pictures from the actual show....
























































=


Time for Chicken McNugget break and look at the top level.









See more of this stunning VW Karmann Ghia HERE






The owner of that red Honda  NSX, Ben Parker. He has a YouTube that you should check out his video of the event and his channel Click here



















Then it was time to head back to Calais. Time to fill on V-Power and get more rolling shots!























I had an awesome weekend and that was mainly because of the great company I had all weekend.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Remedi Photo Media | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig